Temporary Residential Care For Your Loved One
Respite Care is offered with no minimum stay or long term commitment required. It includes all of the services and amenities available to Assisted Living and Memory Care residents and allows family members to take a break from their daily responsibilities of caring for loved ones. It can also be an option for individuals who need temporary assistance with activities of daily living following discharge from a hospital or rehab center.
Reservations for Respite Care are subject to availability and are generally made four to six weeks in advance of the planned admission date.
- Onsite Case Management and coordination of personal healthcare needs including medication management
- Individual Care Plans tailored to meet each resident’s needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
- 24-hours-a-day resident care provided by professional and support personnel
- Three, chef-prepared meals daily
- Daily housekeeping services including bed-making and trash removal
- Personal medical alert device in addition to an emergency call system within each apartment and throughout the facility
- Scheduled transportation to medical and dental providers in Schenectady, Albany and other local communities
- Recreation, socialization and entertainment programs both on-site and in the greater Capital Region