Independence Plus Skilled Care
Assisted Living at Ingersoll Place offers a best-of-both-worlds lifestyle for older adults who wish to maintain as much independence as possible while having 24 hour a day support from a team of skilled caregivers. There are a total of 57 Assisted Living apartments including studios, one bedroom and companion suite units.
All Assisted Living apartments feature spacious, private bathrooms with walk-in showers and safety rails, emergency pull-cords and personal heating and cooling systems. Also featured are kitchenettes with attractive cabinetry, refrigerator/freezers and stainless steel sinks.
Apartments are available furnished with a twin bed, dresser, armchair, bedside table and lamp at no additional charge or unfurnished, based on individual needs.
To ensure consistent, high quality resident care, Ingersoll’s all-inclusive monthly rates include the following services:
- Onsite Case Management and coordination of personal healthcare needs including medication management
- Individual Care Plans tailored to meet each resident’s needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
- 24-hours-a-day resident care provided by professional and support personnel
- Three, chef-prepared meals daily
- Daily housekeeping services including bed-making and trash removal
- Personal medical alert device in addition to an emergency call system within each apartment and throughout the facility
- Scheduled transportation to medical and dental providers in Schenectady, Albany and other local communities
- Recreation, socialization and entertainment programs both on-site and in the greater Capital Region