Making Informed Decisions
For most individuals – and their families – the decision to move into an assisted living facility doesn’t come easily. We recognize the enormous trust placed in us and the responsibility we have to meeting the needs of our residents and to ensuring their comfort and dignity.
Please give us a call at (518) 370-4419 for more detailed information about our services, rental fees, the application process and to schedule a tour.
For your review, the Consumer Information Guide: Assisted Living is available, published by the NY State Department of Health.
For additional assistance, you may wish to contact representatives of local, regional and national service providers and/or agencies including the following:
- Alzheimer’s Association, NENY Chapter
- National Institutes of Health – NIH Senior Aging
- New York State Office for the Aging
- New York State Office of Long Term Care – Ombudsman Program
- Schenectady County Department of Senior and Long Term Care Services
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Visiting Nurse Service of NENY